Migration Agent Adelaide

Suite No 7, Level 11, 68 Grenfell Street, Adelaide SA 5000



4 Hits

The 590 visa Australia permits you to remain in Australia as the guardian of an international student more than 18 years of age concentrating in Australia on a student visa. To apply for the student guardian visa  590, you should be a parent or individual who has guardianship of the student or a relative who is 21 years or more established and has been assigned recorded as a hard copy by a parent or somebody who has the authority of the student and not brings relatives more than 6 years of age, with the exception of in specific situations.  Children six years old or older can come with you but they must apply for their own student visa.

Sorry, comments are unavailable..