ISA Migrations

Level 11, Suite No. 5, 68 Grenfell Street Adelaide SA 5000

(08) 8120 4199


8 Hits

Do you want to stay in Australia to take care of your child who is pursuing an education in Australia with a visa subclass 500 Australia and below 18 years of age? Student guardian visa 590 let's authorize you to stay in Australia as a guardian of an international student who is pursuing an education course in Australia on a Student Visa 500. The student guardian visa subclass 590 authorizes you to stay with your visa subclass 500 applicant child to take care of him/her in Australia until the course complete. Your child's age must below then 18th years old before applying for a 590 student guardian visa. Any relative of the overseas student can also stay with the student child by submitting the written permission of a child’s caretakers. If your child is older then eighteen years then to apply for visa subclass 590 you need to show that you have special emergency circumstances. The visa applicant can be applied for a Student Guardian visa subclass 590 outside of Australia. He/she acquire enrollment in alternative courses up to three months with a 590 Visa Australia. You will be authorized to take care of more then one child if you have. You can be enrolled in any education course just for 3 months with this student guardian visa 590.
Get The Directions To Migration Agent Adelaide for further consultation regarding immigration and visa.

Sorry, comments are unavailable..