Are you very upset with your husband because he is in a relationship with another woman, but you do not want to end your marriage and you want your husband back, then you should consult our astrologer Rafiq Ahmad Ji. Who gives dua to save marriage from divorce. And also give dua to prevent divorce and strengthen marriage. For more info visit our website @

Sorry, comments are unavailable..