Are you willing to study in Australia for completing a full time course ? Than Visa Subclass 500 will best suit your requirements. Australian visa subclass 500 allows the holder complete a full time course from an recognised institution from Australia. Along with this visa subclass 500 also lets the guardians of the international students to live with them in Australia by applying for the Student Guardian visa (subclass 590).

If you are planning to apply for student visa subclass 500 than you can take services of Migration Agent Perth. You will get best guidance and services of Migration Agent Perth in WA.  You will also get student visa subclass 500 checklist of documents on our website.

Sorry, comments are unavailable..